Poppy Barley WarrantyUpdated 2 months ago
Our goal is for you to love our products and make you a Poppy Barley customer for life.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, some slight variations may occur from product to product. To be covered by our warranty against craftsmanship and material defects, the products must have been purchased at regular price and be within 1 year of the purchase date.
Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear such as marks, scratches, worn soles, or softening of the leather. Any damage incurred by the incorrect use of the product; incorrect size selection; improper storage; lost or stolen products; or improper usage of leather care, is not covered by our warranty.
Final Sale items are not covered by our warranty program.
Please note that we prioritize repair and restoration as a means to reduce environmental waste.
Poppy Barley has the right to refuse any warranty claims that are not deemed to be reflective of the quality or craftsmanship of our products.
Proof of original purchase is required. (Order number or email address associated with the order)
Maintenance and Product Care
To assist with the longevity of your Poppy Barley products, we recommend the following care guidelines to protect your Poppy Barley products as precautionary and maintenance measures. General wear and tear will vary depending on the wearer and the care taken. These tips should help prolong the life of your Poppy Barley products and keep them from premature wear:
- Leather is a natural and porous material, and should never be worn in excessive rain, slush, or snow.
- Our shoes are designed with comfort and longevity in mind, but as with any delicate material, leather requires breaks from consecutive use. We recommend taking breaks and allowing your shoes to air out between consecutive wears.
- Store your products away from the sun, and from anything that could potentially scrape or rub against the leather causing marks or indentations. The use of shoe trees/ inserts and dustbags will assist in protecting & maintaining your shoe's shape when not in use.
- We recommend caring for your shoes every 8-10 wears
- Always test your leather care in an inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire product.
Every So Pretty x Poppy Barley piece comes with a 1-Year Warranty. We stand behind our jewellery and will repair your items free of charge within that time frame. All warranty requests should be directed to [email protected].